On March 12, 2020 we made the difficult decision to suspend ALL Ohio in-person church services and programming indefinitely. This was in response to Ohio Gov. DeWine’s order on large gatherings and Stay at Home order to help slow the spread of COVID-19 through social distancing.
Although the order does make an exception for religious activities, we wanted to come alongside our community to help in this effort.
Below you will find details on what that means for different ministries and groups as well as some answers to questions you might have.
Groups & Classes
- We are pausing all on-site and off-site groups indefinitely (This includes all Life Groups, Classes, Discovery, and Bible Studies)
- Even though we are pausing programing, we encourage you to pursue relationships and community in healthy and creative ways.
- Please contact us if you have any questions at Ellet@graceohio.org
- POWER Kids will not be meeting, but we still want to stay connected with you.
- Download the Parent Cue app for great resources for families, plus each weekend’s planned Bible Story.
- If you have an urgent need, please call our on-call pastor number at 330-353-9861.
- We are not doing in-person hospital visitations at this time to support the recommended social distancing guidelines. However, we would love to support and encourage you and your loved ones with a phone call from a pastor or someone on our care team. Please let us know by filling out our connection card.
FUNERALS & WEDDINGS
- We are still available to help with any needs regarding funerals and weddings. We can help plan, officiate and facilitate these events through the duration of the Governor’s Order and beyond.
- Please contact us by calling our church office at 330-353-9861 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need food assistance, please contact us at ellet.graceohio.org